Abigail Barr is a comedy writer based in New York City. She is a frequent contributor to Funny Or Die. Her work has been seen on stage at The Upright Citizens Brigade Theater, The Reckless Theater, The Magnet Theater, and The Peoples Improv Theater. She is in the advanced study sketch writing program at The Upright Citizens Brigade. She has created comedy content for Spotify, Meh, LPK Agency, and more. Humorous website writing credits include The Women in Comedy Festival Blog, Little Old Lady, Points in Case, Robot Butt, Bit Comedy, and The Belladonna Comedy. Her tweets were covered on Vulture for their Follow Friday section. Follow her on Twitter.
What have I been up to recently? Glad you asked!
- I write for Someecards.com now! You can see the pieces I’ve written about television, food, skincare, and wellness here.
- I was recently interviewed for Vulture’s Follow Friday section about my tweets and comedic perspective. Read it here.
- I wrote and produced an episode of the podcast 20,000 Hertz. You can listen to it here.
- I recently wrapped up a video producing job, where my videos got millions of views. Head on over to my “Video and Podcast Production” tab to watch some.
- I had a viral tweet concerning Rami Malek and Nicole Kidman’s awkward interaction at the Golden Globes that got written up on a wide range of websites, from New York Magazine’s The Cut to Fox News. Read more about it on my “Press” tab.